Mgr Tomáš Mirčevský, attorney
I primarily focus on providing legal services in the highest standard based on a thorough legal assessment of each case, as well as all potential risks, and determining an effective and economically sound solution.
In my practice, I primarily focus on commercial law, mainly commercial contracts, real estate law, corporate governance, civil law, insolvency law, and debt collection.
I like to participate in all projects aiming at creating something new and beneficial.
I graduated from the Faculty of Law of Charles University in Prague. Moreover, I spent an academic year in Germany at the University of Bayreuth as part of my studies, where I gained international experience in civil and commercial law. I have been practising law since 2011; I started my legal practice as a trainee solicitor in an international law firm. I passed my bar exams in 2015.
In addition to law, I am a passionate traveller, nature is my second home, and various sports are keeping me sound.
Real estate and development
- Preparation of transfer agreements (purchase, gift), securing financing
- Preparation of security agreements and easement contracts
- Preparation of lease contracts and lease agreements
- Cancellation and settlement of co-ownership (tenancy in common)
- Representation in construction proceedings
- Construction contracts, work contracts, renovation or reconstruction contracts
- Legal inspection of real estate prior to purchase and verification of construction options
Corporations and transactions
- Establishment of companies and co-operative societies
- Preparation of documents for holding general meetings and their implementation, appointment and dismissal of statutory bodies, members of supervisory boards
- Applications for amendment of the entry in the Commercial Register, e. g. changes in the company registered seat
- Mergers, acquisitions, transformations and restructuring of companies and corporations
- Forensic audits
- Legal audit of companies (Due Diligence)
- Preparation of contracts for the performance of duties of statutory bodies
Representation in judical and administrative proceedings
- Drawing-up of lawsuits (applications, actions), pre-trial settlements, response to lawsuits (applications, actions) in civil law disputes
- Representation of clients in civil disputes before the court and arbitrators
Contracts and trademarks
- Drawing-up and revision of all contracts, including negotiations on their content
- Loan and credit agreements, including the preparation of hedging instruments
- Trademark and patent registration
Insolvency and execution
- Representation in execution and insolvency proceedings
- Representation of creditors in incidental proceedings
- Drawing-up debt relief applications
- Drawing-up the lodgement of claims
- Management and recovery of secured and unsecured debts
- Drawing-up and amendments in employment contracts and agreements
- Termination of employment
- Labour disputes
Immigration and alien law
- Representing clients in lodging asylum applications, stays of foreigners in the Czech Republic and applications for citizenship
- Representation before the tax authority
The price depends on the complexity and difficulty of the legal service, both in terms of professional commitment, time efforts, and value of the case.
The standard hourly rate is CZK 2,000 + VAT. In exceptional cases, the rate can be reduced depending based on its nature. On the contrary, when using a foreign language or in an overly complicated case, the counselling rate can be increased. For providing legal services, I charge the rate as a per-minute price, not per-hour. Even though it is not always possible, I try to estimate the time effort and estimated cost at the beginning of every collaboration so that you have an idea of how much you can pay for the services.
In the case of long-term co-operation, the hourly rate of legal services can be reduced. We may also agree on a flat fee covering legal services provided for a particular time in the agreed volume.
- T. G. Masaryk
Tomáš Mirčevský law office is responsible for this website's content.
We are not taking resposibility for any external links which are not functionning properly.
Data protection and privacy
Our information and services online are conforming latest General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
For questions or comments please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org